In-Person Worship Services
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord!"
-Psalm 122: 1
Pali Pres is excited to be worshiping inside our beautiful sanctuary every Sunday morning! We gather at 10:00am, with certain modifications and preventative measures put in place by our church’s COVID Response Team and Session. Our goal is to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure to the greatest extent possible while also allowing for in-person worship. Please know that each person’s decision regarding their own return to in-person worship will be respected.
To help us facilitate a safe and orderly worship experience, all who wish to attend an in-person service are asked to register using this link:
For those choosing to worship from home, we are live-streaming our services! That means you can participate in the sanctuary service as it is happening live. Simply click on the link at 10am (9:50am to enjoy the prelude) to take part. The livestream link can be found in our weekly newsletter and on our homepage. Each service is also recorded and promptly posted on our website for viewing any time.
Please know that we will continue to review all federal, state, and local health agency guidelines as we move forward, and we appreciate your cooperation in order to keep our church family safe.
We look forward to having you in worship soon—either in person or from home!
Pastor Matt and Pastor Grace
Important Information for In-Person Worship at Pali Pres:
1) Click here to register for Sunday’s in-person service:
2) Each person attending an in-person service must complete a one-time waiver form. Please mail or return the form to the church office or bring it with you on Sunday morning.
3) Please arrive to church on Sunday morning no later than 9:45am. This will allow our greeters to conduct necessary safety protocols in time to begin worship at 10:00am.
4) All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask. However, those who are fully vaccinated are not required to do so. At this time, we ask that you refrain from singing during worship. Unison prayers are permitted, however.
5) If you experience any COVID-like symptoms in the week leading up to the service, or are exposed to COVID within 72 hours prior to Sunday’s service, we ask that you worship from home.
6) In-person services are open to all families. The crying room will be open with a two family maximum capacity for parents with young children.
7) Currently we are limiting capacity to 50% of our sanctuary, which is 150 people (including musicians and volunteers).
8) Each Sunday, attendees will be met by a greeter in the narthex to have your temperature taken and asked questions about your recent health. Once cleared, you/your party will be escorted into the sanctuary.
9) Attendees will be escorted to your socially distanced seating and asked not to move from your pew until you are escorted out of the sanctuary at the end of the service.
10) Each participate is asked to contact the church if you develop any COVID-like symptoms after attending a worship service, or if you test positive for COVID within 72 hours of attending a service. A procedure has been put in place for the church to conduct contact tracing, in the unlikely event that such tracing is needed. For a copy of that procedure please contact the church office.