In-Person Worship Services
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord!"
-Psalm 122: 1
We are excited to announce the resumption of indoor worship starting on Sunday, May 16, 2021! We will gather at 10:00am in the sanctuary, with modifications and preventative measures put in place by our church’s COVID Response Team (CRT) and Session.
The health and safety of our congregants is our top priority. Our goal is to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure to the greatest extent possible while also allowing for in-person worship. Please know that each person’s decision regarding their own return to in-person worship will be respected.
For those choosing to worship from home, you can continue to click on our YouTube Channel from our homepage to watch recorded services. Soon our livestreaming technology will be fully operational. This will allow for the live viewing of the 10am sanctuary service from home (each service will also be recorded and promptly posted on our website for viewing any time).
For at least the first two services (May 16th and 23rd) capacity is limited to 10%, but we look forward to increasing capacity soon. To help us facilitate a safe and orderly worship experience, all who wish to attend an in-person service are asked to register using this link:
We will continue to review all federal, state, and local health agency guidelines as we move forward, and we appreciate your cooperation and compliance with our protocols in order to keep our church family safe.
This is truly an exciting step for the Pali Pres community. For sustaining our church over the course of the pandemic and brining us into this new season of hope and renewal, let us say, “Thanks be to God!”
Pastor Matt, Pastor Grace, and Members of the CRT
Important Information for In-Person Worship at Pali Pres:
1) Click here to register for Sunday’s in-person service:
2) Each person attending an in-person service must complete a one-time waiver form. Please mail or return the form to the church office or bring it with you on Sunday morning.
3) Please arrive to church on Sunday morning no later than 9:40am. This will allow our greeters to conduct necessary safety protocols in time to begin worship at 10:00am.
4) Attendees are required to wear a mask at all times. We will not be serving coffee or refreshments at this time, and we ask that you refrain from singing during worship. Unison prayers are permitted, however.
5) If you experience any COVID-like symptoms in the week leading up to the service, or are exposed to COVID within 72 hours prior to Sunday’s service, we ask that you worship from home.
6) While the in-person service is open to all families, there will be no children or youth programming during the worship service at this time.
7) Currently we are limiting capacity to 10% of our sanctuary, which is 30 people (including musicians and volunteers). We look forward to increasing capacity soon.
8) Each Sunday, attendees will be met by a greeter in the narthex to have your temperature taken and asked questions about your recent health. Once cleared, you/your party will be escorted directly into the sanctuary.
9) Attendees will be escorted to your socially distanced seating and be instructed not to move from that position, nor remove your mask, until you are escorted out of the sanctuary at the end of the service.
10) Each participate is asked to contact the church if you develop any COVID-like symptoms after attending a worship service, or if you test positive for COVID within 72 hours of attending a service. A procedure has been put in place for the church to conduct contact tracing, in the unlikely event that such tracing is needed. For a copy of that procedure please contact the church office.