We have wonderful job opportunities at our church right now!
Alto Soloist/Section Leader
Tenor Soloist/Section Leader
Bass Soloist/Section Leader
– Lead section vocally during choral rehearsals
– Select and perform solo vocal repertoire once a month
– Attend regular Thursday rehearsals, Sunday services, and other special services (especially Christmas Eve and Easter Sunday), including occasion memorial services and weddings
– Participate in 2-3 concerts produced per year (paid separately)
– Professional training in vocal performance with significant choral experiences (preferably Bachelor in Music or experiential equivalent or higher)
– Experience in singing in church choirs. Basic knowledge of the Presbyterian liturgy.
– Great sight-singing skills
– Familiarity of the solo vocal repertoire
Thursday (rehearsal) 7:30-9:30pm & Sunday (service with rehearsal) 9:15am-11:30
Start Date: Sept 8, 2022 (Thu)
For full job descriptions, compensation and additional any inquiries, please contact Pierre Tang, the music director, at email@example.com.
Director of Children and Family Ministries
This is a full-time position with benefits, and we hope for someone to create and develop family-centered programs and activities for our church. We are seeking to restart all our children and youth programming, and hope to strengthen our Sunday children’s programming as well.
Church Business Administrator
This position is part time, approximately 18 hours a week with a flexible schedule. We are seeking someone who has accounting experience to take care of our payroll and billing, budgeting, and other fiduciary responsibilities.
Our fabulous preschool is looking for part-time teachers with ECE credits or experience.
The full job descriptions are available in our church office; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org